TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Skyway Capital Partners, an investment banking firm that specializes in advising middle market companies, had a busy year in 2014 closing seven deals totaling $200 million of aggregate transaction value.
“It was a good year for Skyway,” said Scott Feuer, CEO. “We were able to help our clients sell their businesses, buy other businesses, or raise capital for growth and recapitalization purposes. Our deals last year were spread across our main industries of focus including Technology, Media & Telecommunications; Healthcare; and Real Estate.”
A brief review of Skyway’s 2014 transactions can be seen below:
- Advised in the sale of privately held, leading industrial big data software company, InStep Software, LLC to Schneider Electric.
- Advised in the sale of Pearce Services, Inc. a telecommunications services business delivering highly specialized engineering, maintenance and repair solutions for both wired and wireless communications infrastructure assets for broadband telecommunications customers across 40 states, to Willcrest Partners, LLC.
- Transaction was an M&A Advisor Technology, Media, Telecom Deal of the Year nominee.
- Advised Windward Health Partners in the $40 million acquisition/leaseback of North Ridge communities in Minneapolis, Minn. in partnership with Aviv REIT.
- Advised Windward Health Partners in the $12 million acquisition/leaseback of three communities in Wisconsin in partnership with Aviv REIT.
- Raised $46 million for iCap Equity, LLC, an investment capital fund located in the Pacific Northwest with a focus on equity investment and lending for real estate deals.*
- Raised $10 million for a minority shareholder recapitalization of a real estate services business.
- Raised $8 million of growth capital for a financial services company that provides principal secured funding to condominium associations facing the ramifications of delinquent association dues.*
About Skyway Capital Partners
With sector experience and broad relationships in industries including Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Healthcare, Real Estate, Industrials and Consumer, Skyway Capital Partners (www.skywaycapital.com) provides advisory services with a focus on capital raising and mergers and acquisitions. Skyway Capital Partners has completed more than $1.5 billion in middle market transactions.
*Securities transactions are executed through our FINRA registered broker-dealer, Skyway Advisors, LLC.
RFB Communications Group
SOURCE Skyway Capital Partners